Where’s the lodge?
Banjo Drive – take the second right turn into Thredbo (when driving from Jindabyne). The lodge is on your left – see the map on the next page. just before the first left turn.
What to bring
- Food to cook…the village has a well-stocked supermarket and the lodge has a well-appointed kitchen with continuous hot water, toaster, microwaves x 3, gas cook top. No oven but two barbeques on the deck can be used as ovens. Plenty of saucepans, fry pans and utensils. Crockery and cutlery is also provided.
- Switch on the range hood fan before cooking…and remember to switch it off… or if you prefer, there are plenty of places to eat out.
- Linen – pillow slips (your own pillow if you prefer), sheets and towels.
- Your own soap and toiletries.
What to do when you arrive
- You can check-in any time after 5 pm during the Winter period (3 pm Summer).
- The room list in the entry shows what room you’re in and if you have a carpark.
- If allocated, place your rego on the car parking board.
- If you haven’t been allocated a car park there is plenty of car parking in the village overnight parking areas down near the Friday Flat – see the map on the next page.
- You will be forwarded the combination number for the front door.
What to do before you leave
- You must check out by 4 pm during the Winter period (5 pm Summer).
- Leave the room as you found it.
- Clean your room using the vacuum cleaner in the first cupboard near the bathroom area – look for the outlets for the vacuum cleaner along the corridor – pick the one nearest to your room.
- If you’re vacating one of the lodge car parks, block off the car park using the padlock and chain.