HI Noon Bed Availability Graph – to check on available beds and vacant days/periods.
Hi Noon Booking Request Form – to submit a booking or series of bookings anytime.
Whole Lodge Booking
Cancellations and Changes
Payment of Accounts
All bookings must be made using the above web Booking Request Form. The form also provides a link to the Bed Availability Graph showing available beds.
- Members may use the booking form to book themselves and/or guests during the summer months and receive prompt confirmation, usually within 24 hours (except for Special Periods) .
- Special Periods. Members may book for themselves and their guests at any time and confirmation will be given on the member priority basis six (6) weeks out from event. Note for the Blues weekend confirmation will be given on the member priority basis eight (8) weeks out from event.
- Priority will be given to 2 night bookings.
Within this period the Committee has identified SPECIAL PERIODS where special booking arrangements, confirmation times and a Fixed Pricing structure apply:
|Labour Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||28/30 Sept – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Christmas Day||Sun/Mon/Tues||23/24/25 December – 3 nights for price of 2|
|New Year’s Eve/Day||Mon/Tues||31 December – 1 January 2019 – 2 nights priority|
|Blues Weekend||Fri/Sat/Sun||18/19/20 January 2019 – 3 nights priority. Normal nightly rates apply|
|Australia Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||25/26/27 January 2019 – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Canberra Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||8/9/10 March 2019 – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Easter||Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon||19/20/21/22 April 2019 – 4 nights priority|
Note on the Blues Weekend
This is a high demand weekend. Normal nightly rates apply. There will be an eight week confirmation period and a maximum booking of 3 guests per accompanied member can only be accepted. Should there be vacant beds following the confirmation period, the Booking Officer will email all confirmed members to advise.
Summer Rates (Effective 21 September 2018)
|Category||Nightly Rate $||2 night Weekend Rate $|
|Junior Guest *||25||50|
|Child Under 5||10||20|
Check-in / Check-out times to the Lodge
Check-in can be made from 3.00pm (15.00) providing the room is vacated and available. Otherwise normal check-in time is 5.00pm (17.00), Check-out is 5.00pm (17.00). If unsure phone the Lodge Manager on mobile 0417 240 797.
Members can book the whole lodge for exclusive use for a minimum of 2 nights at a discounted rate of $800 per night.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings will only be accepted if there is a waiting list and bookings can be back filled. In this case, a $30 fee per booking will be levied. If a booking cannot be back filled, cancellation will not be accepted and the full charge will be levied against the member’s account.
- Members requiring any changes to Confirmed bookings will need to submit a request for approval to the Club’s Committee. Committee will assess requests on case-by-case basis and take into account the substantiation provided by the member. The Booking Officer will coordinate this for members as requested.
- All MEDICAL cancellations must be advised prior to the commencement of the booking and a Medical Certificate lodged with the Committee within one month. Full refund will be given.
- Accounts are payable within 30 days of email confirmation notification.
- All payments must be identified with a Member’s name and Membership Number.
- Members are liable for the FULL cost of all confirmed bookings.
- The Booking Officer is available by Email at email@example.com or in an Emergency on MOBILE TBA.
- The Lodge Manager (Daf Daly) available on the Hi Noon Lodge phone 02 6457 6253 or mobile 0417 240 797.