All bookings must be made using the above web Booking Request Form. The form also provides a link to the Bed Availability Graph showing available beds.
- Members may use the booking form to book themselves and/or guests during the summer months and receive next day confirmation (except for Special Periods) .
- Special Periods. Members may book for themselves and their guests at any time and confirmation will be given on the member priority basis six weeks out from event.
Summer Season 2017 – 2018 runs from Friday 22 September 2017 through to Thursday 8 June 2018.
Within this period the Committee has identified SPECIAL PERIODS where special booking arrangements, confirmation times and a Fixed Pricing structure apply:
|Family and Community Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||22/23/24 September – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Labour Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||29/30 Sept and 1 October – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Christmas Day||Frid/Sat/Sun||23/24/25 December – 3 nights for price of 2|
|New Year’s Eve/Day||Sat/Sun||31 December – 1 January 2018 – 2 nights priority|
|Blues Weekend||Fri/Sat/Sun||19/20/21 January 2018 – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Australia Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||26/27/28 January 2018 – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Canberra Day||Fri/Sat/Sun||9/10/11 March 2018 – 3 nights for price of 2|
|Easter||Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun||29/30/31 March and 1 April 2018 – 4 nights priority|
Summer Rates (Effective 22 September 2017)
Priority will be given to 2 night bookings.
|Category||Nightly Rate $||2 night Weekend Rate $|
|Junior Guest > 5 and < 18 years Or studying and <21 years||25||50|
|Child Under 5||10||20|
Whole Lodge Booking
Members can book the whole lodge for exclusive use for a minimum of 2 nights at a discounted rate of $800 per night.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings will only be accepted if there is a waiting list and bookings can be back filled. In this case, a $30 fee per booking will be levied. If a booking cannot be back filled, cancellation will not be accepted and the full charge will be levied against the member’s account.
- All MEDICAL cancellations must be advised prior to the commencement of the booking and a Medical Certificate lodged with the Committee within one month. Full refund will be given.
Payment of Accounts
- Accounts are payable within 30 days of email confirmation notification.
- All payments must be identified with a Member’s name and Membership Number.
- Members are liable for the FULL cost of all confirmed bookings.
Contact and Booking Officer
- Jan Walker is available by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in an Emergency on MOBILE 0419 167 888.
- The Lodge Manager (Daf Daly) available on the Hi Noon Lodge phone 02 6457 6253 or mobile 0417 240 797.