WELCOME TO HI NOON SKI CLUB
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
Check in / check out of rooms is STRICTLY 5pm.
• Please don’t arrive before 5pm or you may be asked to leave.
• Members only may use the lodge for day trips or if arriving early may leave a small amount of personal effects in the ski room.
• Please record your mobile phone number on the room allocation sheet so that you can be contacted in case of an emergency.
• See the notice board in the entrance for emergency numbers, allocated rooms, allocated car parks and messages.
• Your room must be vacated and cleaned by 5pm or an additional accommodation charge will be applied.
Car Parks – are for the use of Members only.
• The Lodge Manager is responsible for allocating car parks.
• Guests may only use a car park if specifically allocated by the Lodge Manager.
• Members – ensure your particulars are recorded on the car park board.
Door Code – the combination is frequently changed for security purposes. Please liaise with the Contact Officer for the latest code prior to arrival. For security reasons keep all outside doors shut.
Rooms – under no circumstances may occupants change rooms without the consent of the contact officer or Lodge Manager.
• Provide and use your own sheets and pillowslips at all times. Spare linen is available from the Lodge Manager for emergencies. This linen is to be washed prior to departure and left at Hi Noon. A $10.00 deposit per bed is required – it will be refunded when clean linen is returned.
• Do not remove bedding from rooms.
• Young children must share a room with an adult. Porta Cots and Bed Rails must be booked at least 24 hours prior to arrival. No bedding is supplied for Porta Cots.do not remove bedding from the room.
• Keep all eskies, boxes and suitcases in your bedroom or your car. Not in the ski room.
• A $25 cleaning charge is levied on the member if they or there guest/s do not clean their rooms on departure. If in doubt, ask the Lodge Manager to inspect your room prior to departure.
Heating – the central heating of the lodge is the responsibility of the Lodge Manager.
Televisions – All bedrooms have TVs. Please replace remote in box upon departure. You may bring your own VCR or DVD.
Bathrooms – Mop bathroom floors and clean bath tub after use.
Kitchen – do not remove any equipment (crockery, tea towels, etc.). Take away containers are available in the kitchen.
• Clean up after yourself, and empty the dishwashers.
• Use only the food cupboard allocated to your room, empty and clean prior to departure.
• Label all food and drinks in the fridges and freezer. Remove on departure. If not labelled, may be eaten by others or thrown out.
• Children under 120cm are not allowed in the kitchen, unless carried by an adult.
• All children must be supervised at all times.
Lounge/Dining Area – keep communal areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Audio devices may only be used with ear plugs.
• Mobile phones (except for the Contact Officer) are not to be used in this area.
• Baby Monitors are to be kept at a low volume and close/on person. They are to be turned off as soon as they are activated.
• All guests with children are asked to adhere to the guidelines for behaviour of children in the lodge.
Sports Equipment – no ski/snowboard/hiking boots on the carpets.
• All ski equipment must be left in the Ski Room.
• Ski boots can be stored in the boot drying closet.
• Bikes must be cleaned prior to storage in the ski room.
Cleaning – keep all common areas clean and tidy after use.
• Clean up after yourself in the kitchen, wipe up any spills and keep the bathrooms dry and tidy.
• If using the barbecues, clean the plates, racks, trays and utensils.
• Clean bedrooms on departure.
WiFi – the lodge has limited WiFi, freely available for general Internet use including emailing and web information purposes. No video games, movies, or streaming programmes that use intensive downloads are to be used. Abuse of this facility may cause the club to discontinue provision of this service.
And most of all enjoy your stay!
If you need any assistance please speak to the Lodge Manager.
(updated 1 September 2015)